Working Plan for Last Weeks of Course
- Plenary Discussion: opportunity for teams to bring up questions or issues of common interest before going into breakout work.
- Breakouts: Teams work together on their projects
- Instructors will visit with teams. (However, instructors will not visit with the team reporting out at the end of class.)
- Status Report by One Team:
- Teams re-enter the plenary Zoom at 1:30 pm.
- One team each day give a status report (in the sequence, Teams 1, 3, 2, 4).
- Show us where you are and what you’ve done so far.
- Share issues or questions.
- On the final class day, all teams will present their projects.